Boneless Chicken 1000 Grams
Chilli Powder 2 tbsp
Coriander 1 Bunch
Garam Masala 2 tbsp
Galic Paste 5 tbsp
Ginger Paste 5 tbsp
Lemon Juice 3 tbsp
Mint leaves 1 bunch
Spinach Leaves leaf 10-12
Thick Cream ½ cup
Thick Curd ¾ cup
Oil to fry
Salt To taste
- Cut the Chicken into 1 1/2" chunks and marinate with salt, chilli powder and lemon juice.
- Keep aside.
- Grind the Coriander, mint & Spinach leaves to a fine paste.
- Mix this paste with dahi, cream, ginger and garlic pastes and the garam masala.
- Mix the paste with the Chicken & leave in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from the fridge atleast one hour before cooking.
- Grill the Chicken pieces on skewers or a grilling tray basting over with oil.
- Cook until chicken is tender & browned on all sides.
- Serve hot with chutney & onion rings.